The Club’s Vehicle Registrar is Wayne Barlow he can be contacted for any questions about registering your Rover at email: email@example.com
RCCA keeps a comprehensive Data Base of members’ cars and other Rovers where known. The individual information is kept private, but non identifying information such as number of Rovers and models on the road, may be appropriately used in Club Publications.
- New members are asked to fill in this Form when you apply for RCCA Membership to advise the CLub of your car (s) details.
- Current Members are asked to fill out this form each time you buy/sell your Rover, change an engine, or transfer your full registration of your car to VicRoads Club Plate Scheme .
- Please complete one form per vehicle.
There are two ways of advising RCCA of the information:
- Download this PDF form, fill it in and return with photos to
Vehicle Registrar RCCA
PO Box 3114
Nunawading Vic 3131
- Or, fill in the following Online Form, attach any photos and Submit to RCCA.
Thank you for your participation in keeping our records Up To Date.