- Other Rover Car Clubs in Australia
- Other Clubs & Associations
- Rover Car Clubs Overseas
- Information on Specific Rover Models
- Australian Based Rover discussion groups and Forums on the Internet
Other Rover Car Clubs in Australia
Rover Owners Club Inc. NSW & ACT
Rover Car Club of South Australia Inc.
The Western Australian Rover Owners’ Club (Inc)
Rover Car Club of Queensland
Rover P4 Drivers’ Guild of Australia
Other Clubs & Associations
- AOMC: The RCCA is affiliated with the Association of Motoring Clubs based in Victoria:
Recently added to the AOMC website is a list of Victorian Transport Museums to assist clubs in planning runs and weekend events.
- British & European Automobile Club (Southern Highlands NSW): The British & European Automobile Club (Southern Highlands NSW) Inc. was formed in 2006 by a group of enthusiasts to cater for the ownership, preservation and operation of British & European vehicles, with a strong emphasis on those vehicles built up to the end of 1975.
Rover Car Clubs Overseas
Rover Car Club of Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer/Editor email: email@example.com
The Rover Club of Sweden keeps a most comprehensive list of Links to Rover Clubs in Europe, so rather than re-invent the wheel please look at their site for Links to Clubs in UK, Europe etc and other interesting information: http://www.roverklubben.se/en/clubs.html
Information on Specific Rover Models
- Rover P6 Australia website: This is a joint collaboration between a group of Australian Rover enthusiasts and is a compendium of the Australian Market Rover P6, 2000SC, 2000SC Automatic, 2000TC, P6B 3500 & 3500S which were available variously from 1965 to 1979: https://roverp6australia.net/
- Rover SD1 Australia Website. This is a joint collaboration between a group of Australian Rover enthusiasts and is intended to be a compendium of the Australian Market Rover SD1 3500, 3500 SE and Vanden Plas 3500 which were available from August 1978 to 1987: http://roversd1australia.com/
- Rover 800 Australia: Explores the 800 series,Sterling, 825, 827 & Vitesse which were available from approximately 1987 to 1991: https://www.roversd1australia.com/index.php/rover-800-series-australian-market-successor-to-the-rover-sd1/
- Rover Quintet & Rover 416i Australia: Documents the unique Australian Market Rover Quintet, 416i, 416i SE and 416i Vitesse which were available from 1983 to 1989: https://www.roversd1australia.com/index.php/rover-400-series-rover-quintet-australian-market/
- Rover 75 MGZT Series: The Rover Owners Club
of NSW & ACT has recently put some specific information on these
vehicles on their Web Page, including service information on a
number of more important aspects of owning these
Australian Based Rover discussion groups and Forums on the Internet
- RCCA’s Own Email Discussion Group : For Financial members of RCCA and other Australian Rover Clubs, we have a members only Email discussion group, to discuss Rover matters in general and keeping our lovely cars in tip top condition. To join contact the Webmaster for details.
- As an offshoot there is RCCA hosted Facebook page.
- Facebook page for Australian discussion of Rover 75 /MGZT vehicles. It is a closed Group, so you need to apply with your details.
- Australian Facebook Page for SD1/SE2 Owners: No membership necessary, just like and enjoy Rover SD1’s and SE2’s: