Membership Application & Renewals
Membership of Rover Car Club of Australia Inc.
- Membership Fees – RCCA has two Annual Fee Membership Categories, Melbourne City Membership and Country & Interstate Membership. For new members joining the RCCA there is also a Joining Fee payable. New members joining after the first quarter of the Club Year are charged a pro rata Annual Fee. The Pro Rata amount applicable is listed on the Membership Application Form.
- The Financial Year for RCCA is from 1 July to 30 June.
- Membership subscriptions are currently set at:
City Members (Melbourne Directory Area) $54 pa Country & Interstate Members $46 pa The New Members Joining Fee is $20 once only
- New Members Application Form & Vehicle Information Form – For new members, the PDF Membership Application & Vehicle Information Forms can be downloaded by clicking here. Please print these forms, fill them out and return with your Payment to the address on the Membership Application. As the Club keeps a data base of members’ Rovers, could you please also complete the details for your car(s). If you have more than one Rover, could you please fill out a Vehicle Information Form for each of your cars.
- Current Members – Vehicle Information Form
To enable our now extensive vehicle Data Base to be as accurate as possible if you sell or acquire a new car please advise the details to our Club Vehicle Registrar. A pdf of Vehicle Information Form can be downloaded here.
You may also utilise this Online Form to make it easier to update your Information.
This Form will be sent to RCCA Vehicle Registrar.