Membership Application & Renewals
Membership of Rover Car Club of Australia Inc.
- Membership Fees – RCCA has two Annual Fee Membership Categories, Melbourne City Membership and Country & Interstate Membership. For new members joining the RCCA there is also a Joining Fee payable. New members joining after the first quarter of the Club Year are charged a pro rata Annual Fee. The Pro Rata amount applicable is listed on the Membership Application Form.
- The Financial Year for RCCA is from 1 July to 30 June.
- Membership subscriptions are currently set at:
City Members (Melbourne Directory Area) $54 pa Country & Interstate Members $46 pa The New Members Joining Fee is $20 once only
- New Members Application Form & Vehicle Information Form – For new members, the PDF Membership Application & Vehicle Information Forms can be downloaded by clicking here. Please print these forms, fill them out and return with your Payment to the address on the Membership Application. As the Club keeps a data base of members’ Rovers, could you please also complete the details for your car(s). If you have more than one Rover, could you please fill out a Vehicle Information Form for each of your cars.
- 2016-2017 Membership Renewal Form – For 2016-2017 renewing members, please download and return this form with your payments.
Please note if you have a car on Club Permit with RCCA, The Road Safety Act states that you MUST be a financial Club Member at all times, or your Club Permit plates are invalid and you will be un-insured and ineligible for road use.
- Vehicle Information Form
When you renew your RCCA Membership it would also be appreciated if you would also download this Vehicle Information Form if your Car ownership details have changed. It is important to keep our Vehicle Database as up to date as possible, so if you sell or acquire a new car please advise the details to our Club Registrar.