About Car Mart
RCCA offers the ability for Members and Non Members to advertise their Rovers, or Rover parts, for sale. All advertisements are normally free of charge. The advertisement will be listed for two month’s in the Web Page Car Mart and in our magazines Viking Torque and Small Torque. Wanted advertisements for cars or parts are also accepted.
(RCCA does reserve the right to charge a fee for ads placed by businesses or commercial suppliers under certain circumstances)
How to Advertise with RCCA & About our Car Mart
You can do this two ways:
Posted Hard Copy
Please download and fill in this pdf form with your advertisement details and post to the Club’s mailing address:
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc
(Please Note new Post Office Box)
PO Box 6049
WANTIRNA VIC 3152
Please use our Online Car Mart Advertising Form here.
Further Information to Advertisers
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so please include a photo wherever possible. You can email these direct to RCCA Car Mart Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if using the Online Form you can directly upload any photos.
- Your personal address details are for RCCA internal purposes only and will not be listed in the advertisement, only your general location, phone and/or email address for contact.
- Please note that our publication deadlines mean that depending on when you submit your advert there could therefore be a delay before it is published in the next magazine, it will however appear on this Web Page as soon as your fees are received.
- Advertisers please note that in accordance with Motor Car Trader’s Regulations 2008 and Consumer Affairs Victoria, all adverts must comply with requirements for private sale of used cars. As a result Advertisers must include:
(a) Cash price of motor car.
(b) If the car is registered, the registration number,
(c) If the vehicle is unregistered, the vehicle identification number, or if it is not reasonably possible to find this out, another number that identifies the motor car, such as Chassis Number or Engine Number.
RCCA regrets that Advertisements not following these requirements can not be published.
- It would be appreciated if advertisers could advise when their Vehicle is sold, so this page can be as accurate as possible.
- While the Internet is primarily a safe place to Advertise there is the occasional scam that can affect sellers. For your Information please take a look at “A Cautionary Tale of traps for inexperienced advertisers”.
For any questions relating to advertising your vehicle on this site and through our magazines please contact: email@example.com