Car Mart – Rover Cars & Parts
For Sale & Wanted
(Advertisements listed in age order, newest first. Click on thumbnail for full size photo)
Wanted Rover P5B
Preferably a Coupe. Must be in very good condition.
Prepared to pay a fair price for the right vehicle.
Contact Michael Petraitis- Business hours 9758 8574
For Sale Rover 3500 Hatchback
New rear brake shoes; New cylinders; New front rotors, Pads, calliper’s & rubbers; New Master cylinder; New struts; New head lining; New windscreen.
Reco rack & pinion.
Under car painted with kill rust.
Selling unregistered; Engine number 21A00231.
James, Clifton Springs
For Sale 2001 Rover 75 Club
Very good condition inside and out. Wood trim dash and steering wheel, beige leather seats with charcoal trim. 4 Tires replaced in 2016 plus full spare with alloy. 190,390 kms on the clock. Has just had a major service.
$5,500 neg. registered until September 2017. Melbourne area.
Registration: XSZ 825
Ph 0455 118 807
For Sale Rover SD1-1982
Speedo 263,661; Rego DA9906; Engine number 20a00046.
Dual plenum 5 speed manual transmission, extensive head work, 225x50x16 tyres and new custom ROH mags and body kit.
Asking $11,000 or ONO. Thank you.
For Sale - Set of SD1 seats
Chocolate Brown Velour good condition
Includes rear seats which are of similar condition.
And all necessary fittings: $50
Peter 9497 4748
For Sale 1976 Rover P6B
- NZ assembled, first registered in 1978.
- Original factory BMC (NZ) colour Flamenco Orange.
- Totally re-trimmed in Andrew Muirhead Scottish leather.
- New UK carpet set fitted throughout, wood veneer door capping inserts, glove box lockers replaced to original specifications
- All window seal and door rubbers replaced.
- Automatic Transmission overhauled, suspension bushes and ball joints replaced.
- new dampers front and rear (adjustable spax units front)
- Brake disks, pads and hoses replaced. Callipers and servo overhauled.
- Hall effect electronic ignition fitted, Bosch 85 A alternator installed
- Central locking and wireless remote control fitted
I have owned the car since 1987 and it has been our family car. Since then I have done an extensive overhaul of all the mechanical parts and a restoration of the bodywork and interior in 2012. The car comes with the following spare parts:
- a complete EFI manifold with all injectors, sensors and ECU from a Rover SD1 Vitesse, (Twin Stromberg’s with all linkages (from another SD1 possibly).
- New water pump - replacement was not required.
- New suspension bushes and ball joints not replaced at the overhaul.
- Manual steering box and idler box.
Currently on a club permit 43476H with the MG Car Club, the car will be sold unregistered, but a Roadworthy certificate can be obtained for the purchaser.
$12,500 ONO Contact: Alex 0421 544 288 email: email@example.com
For Sale LPG Kit for Rover SD1
Rover SD1 EFI L.P.G Gas kit. All fittings.
Tank in date.
Contact Jim - Phone 0408602108.
For Sale 1983 Rover 3500SE.
Price $5500 with RWC.
I’ve owned this car for two years, brought it up to Roadworthy standard and have regularly driven it on club plates. And I’m prepared to get another Roadworthy for it, before passing it onto the next owner.
Needless to say it’s an absolute delight to drive and starts on the button.
It’s pretty much original, with only minor blemishes here and there and the paintwork gleams.
Registration: 62715 H
Please contact me; at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PH:0400 318 121
For Sale: 2003 Rover 75 Club.
145,000 KMS, Mechanically sound, Registered till 31/03/2017 in South Australia. Arron white exterior, interior unmarked. Full mechanical service history available.
Owners handbook & CD workshop manual provided. Some wear on white leather steering wheel cover.
Engine #: 25k4FP56245056
Asking price $7,000 negotiable.
PH: 08 7329 7553
For Sale: 1970 Rover P5B Coupe.
1970 Rover P5B Coupe 3.5L. Two Tone Original paint, Only two owners,
All documents and manuals available – not registered
$25,000 or nearest offer – being sold due to down-sizing and lack of room
Car located in South Australia, Chassis # is 84600269 D; Engine # is 84003377 A
Please call Ross on 0419 828 181
Wanted Rover SD1.
I am interested in buying a Rover SD1 5 speed manual transmission in good condition with Victorian RWC. Honest car wanted suitable as daily driver, do not need an expensive concourse car.
I'm thinking $3000 to $5000 or maybe more for a very good car.
Contact Keith 0431 830 315
How to Advertise with US & About our Car Mart
RCCA offers the ability for Members and Non Members to advertise their Rovers, or Rover parts, for sale. Advertisements from members are free, for Non Members there is a small charge of $20. The advertisement will be listed for two month’s in the Web Page Car Mart and in our magazines Viking Torque and Small Torque. Wanted advertisements are free for anyone.
Please download and fill in this pdf form with your car details, non members please enclose the Fee and post to the Club’s mailing address:
Cars For Sale
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc
PO Box 3114
NUNAWADING VIC 3131
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so please include a photo wherever possible. You can email these direct to RCCA Car Mart Officer email@example.com
- Please note that our publication deadlines mean that depending on when you submit your advert there could therefore be a delay before it is published in the next magazine, it will however appear on this Web Page as soon as your fees are received..
- Advertisers please note that in accordance with Motor car Trader regulation 1998 – regulation 22(4), all adverts must comply with requirements for private sale of used cars. As a result Advertisers must include:
(a) Cash price of motor car.
(b) If the car is registered, the registration number, or if the car is unregistered, the engine number of the vehicle.
RCCA regrets that Advertisements not following these requirements can not be published.
- It would be appreciated if advertisers could advise when their Vehicle is sold, so this page can be as accurate as possible.
- While the Internet is primarily a safe place to Advertise there is the occasional scam that can affect sellers. For your Information please take a look at “A Cautionary Tale of traps for inexperienced advertisers”.
For any questions relating to advertising your vehicle on this site and through our magazines please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org