Car Mart – Rover Cars & Parts
For Sale & Wanted
How to Advertise with RCCA & About our Car Mart
RCCA offers the ability for Members and Non Members to advertise their Rovers, or Rover parts, for sale. Advertisements from members are free, for Non Members there is a small charge of $20. The advertisement will be listed for two month’s in the Web Page Car Mart and in our magazines Viking Torque and Small Torque. Wanted advertisements are free for anyone.
You can do this two ways:
Posted Hard Copy
Please download and fill in this pdf form with your car details, non members please enclose the Fee and post to the Club’s mailing address:
Cars For Sale
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc
PO Box 3114
NUNAWADING VIC 3131
Further Information to Advertisers
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so please include a photo wherever possible. You can email these direct to RCCA Car Mart Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if using the Online Form you can directly upload any photos.
- Your personal address details are for RCCA internal purposes only and will not be listed in the advertisement, only your general location.
- Please note that our publication deadlines mean that depending on when you submit your advert there could therefore be a delay before it is published in the next magazine, it will however appear on this Web Page as soon as your fees are received..
- Advertisers please note that in accordance with Motor Car Trader’s Regulations 2008 and Consumer Affairs Victoria, all adverts must comply with requirements for private sale of used cars. As a result Advertisers must include:
(a) Cash price of motor car.
(b) If the car is registered, the registration number,
(c) If the vehicle is unregistered, the vehicle identification number, or if it is not reasonably possible to find this out, another number that identifies the motor car, such as Chassis Number or Engine Number.
RCCA regrets that Advertisements not following these requirements can not be published.
- It would be appreciated if advertisers could advise when their Vehicle is sold, so this page can be as accurate as possible.
- While the Internet is primarily a safe place to Advertise there is the occasional scam that can affect sellers. For your Information please take a look at “A Cautionary Tale of traps for inexperienced advertisers”.
For any questions relating to advertising your vehicle on this site and through our magazines please contact: email@example.com
(Advertisements listed in age order, newest first.)
For Sale - 1968 Rover 3.5L Coupe
For Sale: 2003 Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Sedan
5SP Auto V6 Fl 2497 CC. Registration UKC 372. Registered until October 2017. Dark blue with beige interior. Always garaged and cared for and in very good condition. Drives very well and mechanically sound. Owner deceased and wife wishes to sell.
Please ring Sue, 0437 408 152
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted Rover P5 3 Litre
WANTED: P5 3 litre Mk 11 or 111 in good roadworthy condition, preferably with a RWC. Will pay a reasonable price for a P5 that I can enjoy driving around the Mornington Peninsula.
Please call Rob Boundy on 0414 900 335 or email photos to
For Sale Rover Quintet
1984 Quintet - Currently unregistered. Chassis number: EL1910831.
Well looked after with low kms for her age, 4th owner.
Selling due to buying a newer car, sad to see her go.
Contact Caitlin for more info:
Wanted Rover 220 Coupe
Wanted to buy - Rover 220 coupe (1992 to 1998). I acknowledge they were never imported to Australia but I believe there may be at least a couple in Australia. I would prefer the turbo version but would be open to the normally aspirated version too.
Contact Pat (Hobart Tas):
Mobile: 0424 575 937
For Sale: 2003 Rover 75 Club
- 145,000 KMS, Mechanically sound
- Registered till 27/09/17 in South Australia
- Owned only by non smokers
- Arron white exterior, interior unmarked
- Full mechanical service history available
- Owners handbook & CD workshop manual provided
- New battery just fitted with 2 year warranty
- Some wear on white leather steering wheel cover.
Reluctant sale,(due to ill health), of a most remarkable vehicle and an amazing ride.
Rego: DD259D; Engine #: 25k4FP56245056
Asking price $6,000.
PH: 08 7329 7553
Wanted - Manual Bellhousing to fit Rover 3500 V8 or Leyland P76 engine
Needed to cut or adapt a spacer plate for engine/gearbox project. Location Claremont Tasmania.
Contact Brendon Horsey
or email: email@example.com
For Sale Two Rover P5s
Rover P5 Saloon
Leyland P76 V8 4.4 Litre engine
BW35 Auto gearbox
Range Rover diff
Leyland bucket seats
Green & Cream two-tone body and interior
Engine Number – 44004359; Chassis Number – 77600844C
New oil pump kit
Rover P5 Mark III
Dark Green body with bone interior
Engine Number – 80004208A; Chassis Number – 80100213/A
Contact: John Ryan 0411 813 715
Cars located in Kempton Tasmania.
Wanted Gearbox - Tasmania
Rover 4 speed or 5 speed gearbox from a P6 or SD1 Rover or a Leyland P76 4 speed Borg Warner gearbox.
Needed for an Exeter High School automotive class project.
Contact - Nigel Cunningham 0439 194 545
Wanted Rover 3500 1980-86
Hi I am looking for a quality example only. Prefer restored and manual but auto original in A1 condition ok too. Willing to pay above market price for right vehicle.
please contact Aaron:
Phone: 0418 402 747 to discuss
Wanted Rover P5B
Preferably a Coupe. Must be in very good condition.
Prepared to pay a fair price for the right vehicle.
Contact Michael Petraitis- Business hours 9758 8574
For Sale 2001 Rover 75 Club
Very good condition inside and out. Wood trim dash and steering wheel, beige leather seats with charcoal trim. 4 Tires replaced in 2016 plus full spare with alloy. 190,390 kms on the clock. Has just had a major service.
$5,500 neg. registered until September 2017. Melbourne area.
Registration: XSZ 825
Ph 0455 118 807
For Sale Rover SD1-1982
Speedo 263,661; Rego DA9906; Engine number 20a00046.
Dual plenum 5 speed manual transmission, extensive head work, 225x50x16 tyres and new custom ROH mags and body kit.
Asking $11,000 or ONO. Thank you.
For Sale 1983 Rover 3500SE
Price $5500 with RWC.
I’ve owned this car for two years, brought it up to Roadworthy standard and have regularly driven it on club plates. And I’m prepared to get another Roadworthy for it, before passing it onto the next owner.
Needless to say it’s an absolute delight to drive and starts on the button.
It’s pretty much original, with only minor blemishes here and there and the paintwork gleams.
Registration: 62715 H
Please contact me; at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PH:0400 318 121