Car Mart – Rover Cars & Parts
For Sale & Wanted
How to Advertise with RCCA & About our Car Mart
RCCA offers the ability for Members and Non Members to advertise their Rovers, or Rover parts, for sale. Advertisements from members are free, for Non Members there is a small charge of $20. The advertisement will be listed for two month’s in the Web Page Car Mart and in our magazines Viking Torque and Small Torque. Wanted advertisements are free for anyone.
You can do this two ways:
Posted Hard Copy
Please download and fill in this pdf form with your car details, non members please enclose the Fee and post to the Club’s mailing address:
Cars For Sale
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc
PO Box 3114
NUNAWADING VIC 3131
Further Information to Advertisers
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so please include a photo wherever possible. You can email these direct to RCCA Car Mart Officer email@example.com
Or if using the Online Form you can directly upload any photos.
- Your personal address details are for RCCA internal purposes only and will not be listed in the advertisement, only your general location.
- Please note that our publication deadlines mean that depending on when you submit your advert there could therefore be a delay before it is published in the next magazine, it will however appear on this Web Page as soon as your fees are received..
- Advertisers please note that in accordance with Motor Car Trader’s Regulations 2008 and Consumer Affairs Victoria, all adverts must comply with requirements for private sale of used cars. As a result Advertisers must include:
(a) Cash price of motor car.
(b) If the car is registered, the registration number,
(c) If the vehicle is unregistered, the vehicle identification number, or if it is not reasonably possible to find this out, another number that identifies the motor car, such as Chassis Number or Engine Number.
RCCA regrets that Advertisements not following these requirements can not be published.
- It would be appreciated if advertisers could advise when their Vehicle is sold, so this page can be as accurate as possible.
- While the Internet is primarily a safe place to Advertise there is the occasional scam that can affect sellers. For your Information please take a look at “A Cautionary Tale of traps for inexperienced advertisers”.
For any questions relating to advertising your vehicle on this site and through our magazines please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Advertisements listed in age order, newest first.)
Free to a good home - Rover V8 engine & gearbox
Rover V8 engine and manual gearbox (probably out of a Rover P6B S) - condition unknown, FREE - you just have to collect it from Foster. Engine number: 42533198C.
For sale Rover P2 & P3 and parts – Deceased Estate
On a promise to a fellow Roverite who died a couple of months ago, I have agreed to remove a large quantity of Rover parts from a property to enable his widowed Wife to sell the property. A 40 Ft container has been filled with the parts and 2 x cars. The parts are mainly from P3's with some P2 bits. The two cars are a 1948 P3 75 and partly completed 1947 P2 16 4 light. The P3 was under going an engine change with a fully reco engine ready to drop in and once that has happened I will be offering it for sale. My problem is that I don't have anywhere to store the parts and the P2. The container has to go back to the freight company.
I want to offer the P2 as a restoration project and the parts as a lot, if I cannot find someone to take the parts they will have to go to scrap. It would be a shame to loose the parts but I have nowhere to store them.
I can forward photos and information if required. I live at Ballarat Vic.
Contact Steve Cunningham
For Sale Rover 75 Tourer (Estate)
Rover 75 Tourer (Estate), unregistered, Black, can hear running. A good parts car or restorer there are only 99 of them in the country so if you have one, a great spare car to have for parts. How much would it cost for a tailgate alone? Good interior. Exterior has a few minor marks with the bonnet being slightly faded. Engine has about 220000 Km on it. The car is in Geelong.
Email: Email: email@example.com
Mobile Phone: 0437587086
For Sale: 2003 Rover 75 Connoisseur SE Sedan
5SP Auto V6 Fl 2497 CC. Registration UKC 372. Registered until October 2018. Dark blue with beige interior. Always garaged and cared for and in very good condition. Drives very well and mechanically sound. Owner deceased and wife wishes to sell.
All interior parts intact and original. Comes with two keys and two compact disks:
1. Repair / Workshop service manual
2. About parts for the Rover
Asking now $7,000.
Please ring Sue, 0437 408 152
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted Rover P5 3 Litre
WANTED: P5 3 litre Mk 11 or 111 in good roadworthy condition, preferably with a RWC. Will pay a reasonable price for a P5 that I can enjoy driving around the Mornington Peninsula.
Please call Rob Boundy on 0414 900 335 or email photos to
Wanted Rover 220 Coupe
Wanted to buy - Rover 220 coupe (1992 to 1998). I acknowledge they were never imported to Australia but I believe there may be at least a couple in Australia. I would prefer the turbo version but would be open to the normally aspirated version too.
Contact Pat (Hobart Tas):
Mobile: 0424 575 937
For Sale: 2003 Rover 75 Club
- 145,000 KMS, Mechanically sound
- Registered till 27/09/17 in South Australia
- Owned only by non smokers
- Arron white exterior, interior unmarked
- Full mechanical service history available
- Owners handbook & CD workshop manual provided
- New battery just fitted with 2 year warranty
- Some wear on white leather steering wheel cover.
Reluctant sale,(due to ill health), of a most remarkable vehicle and an amazing ride.
Rego: DD259D; Engine #: 25k4FP56245056
Asking price $6,000.
PH: 08 7329 7553
Wanted - Manual Bellhousing to fit Rover 3500 V8 or Leyland P76 engine
Needed to cut or adapt a spacer plate for engine/gearbox project. Location Claremont Tasmania.
Contact Brendon Horsey
or email: email@example.com
For Sale Two Rover P5s
Rover P5 Saloon
Leyland P76 V8 4.4 Litre engine
BW35 Auto gearbox
Range Rover diff
Leyland bucket seats
Green & Cream two-tone body and interior
Engine Number – 44004359; Chassis Number – 77600844C
New oil pump kit
Rover P5 Mark III
Dark Green body with bone interior
Engine Number – 80004208A; Chassis Number – 80100213/A
Contact: John Ryan 0411 813 715
Cars located in Kempton Tasmania.